Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Campana, Week 83: Really Good Week

Alright family, I don`´t have too much time. 

Well as you all know President told me that my release date will be the 19th of August. He said that is hasn´t been approved yet but he is trying to send a group of us home,. That means that my despedida will be the last week of July in just 7 weeks. WOW. Never thought that that day would happen. 

Well, This week was a really good week, we found people and taught and everything. We broke or met almost all our goals. We taught 25 lessons with a member in one week, almost doubling what we did the last week . (not that numbers are important but is sure is nice to see the reflection of effort) We still are looking for those that are going to be baptized this coming transfer and hope to find some progressing investigators this week. My companion is awesome, he keeps me focused and on track! 

Something cool that happened today was that Elder B (the first missionary I trained) thanked me for everything that I taught him and (I didn´t think I did really well, I had no idea what I was doing) he was very sincere. Tonight, he will be going to Mexico, he has been waiting for his VISA this whole time. I am happy to see him in his mission because I know he really wanted to go. I hope he takes some Argentina Buenos Aires North fire with him. He will be a great missionary. 

I don´t really know what is going to bring this next transfer. If I stay, I die here in Campana, which honestly, would be a little hard to stay focused, But if I go from here to learn a new area it would be a great "focuser". So I have mixed feelings about the transfer. 
 
I have slowly started to get rid of things. For example, I gave some pens to my companion and stationary things. Also, a high council member in our ward told us that there is a higher need of missionary clothes in the Bishop's Storehouse because there are a lot of missionaries that are leaving without what is necessary, and so I gave some pants that still have a good 2 years in them. I don´t need 6 pairs of pants I can live with 2 or 3. Also some shirts too. Then some other clothes that were left behind by other missionaries. I felt pretty good giving them away because I know they will be used to keep preaching the Gospel to someone else in another country perhaps. 

Alright, 

That is everything that I have for you all! Next week will be a recording I hope. Love you! 

Love, Elder Moore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment