Monday, August 17, 2015

San Cristobal, Week 90: The Last Transfer

Alright family, with three weeks left in the mission. I have news about transfers! 

I am now in SAN CRISTOBAL. Its actually near Palermo where I started but I went from Campana (country) to the downtown area. It was a last minute change and the President called me last night to tell me how it was going to go down. I will be here for my last 3 weeks. But thats not even the coolest part.

Turns out. My companion is Elder H, from Las Vegas. Capo. Second, There are 4 Elders in this ward. The other is Elder T, from Arizona. Also a Capo. And the third is the trainer of Elder T whom you will all recognize. ELDER G. ONCE AGAIN IN THE SAME ZONE. And this time, ward. My future roomate is now my fellow companion. He also might be my district leader. So we might do divisions. WHAT A BLESSING. I am so excited. We had lunch together today. 

Anyways, I don´t have much time. I will do a voice recording for you all later with lots of stuff on it. Its going to be an interesting 3 weeks. I can´t believe its passing by so fast. It scares me. 

I love you all! 
Love,
 Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment