Monday, August 17, 2015

San Cristobal, Week 93: The Last Letter

Well family, 

With so little time, there is a lot still to do. There is a lot still to say. 

Thank you for all your love and support over the last 2 years. It has gone by fast and I still can´t believe that I am heading home. 

Tomorrow is my last day preaching the Gospel of my Savior as a full time, name tag wearing missionary with a companion next to me. It is a very bitter reality. I hope to someday return to this soil and return to the name tag wearing mission. I will miss talking to the people and helping those that are willing. I will miss bearing my testimony as a Representative of Jesus Christ. I will miss promising blessings in His name. I will miss people referring to me as Elder Moore.

I love the mission! I love seeing people change their lives. I miss seeing the "click" in their minds and hearts as they finally realize the hope and the happiness that the Gospel brings. This truly is the only way that there is in order to live with Heavenly Father again. I will miss helping people change their hearts and come to Church! 

I will miss the Argentinean people and their ways and customs and styles. I will try to bring some back with me. I love the people. I love the country. Its a great city. I will miss the members and the wards. All of those that have helped me find and teach and baptize. 

I am very grateful for these last two years. Sure it wasn't easy but that's okay. I had help. From both sides of the veil. 

Thank you so much for your prayers, I have felt them being answered. Thank you for your love and support, I couldn't have done this alone. 

I love you all. Thank you for everything. Words cannot contain my feelings. 

I will see you soon. 

Love, 
for the last time. 

Elder Moore
Argentina, Buenos Aires Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment